“I am proud to have been entrusted with the task of continuing the tradition and foundation laid by our former partners and excited about enhancing the opportunities for those that follow. Given the mindset of today’s clients and our staff, we understand our approach requires energy, creativity, coordination, collaboration and commitment.”
Allen Bolnick is one of the founders of Weltman Bernfield. He helps to guide the growth and direction of the firm, prioritizes new client services, and establishes the highest standards for professional development and continuing education for the firm’s Members and staff.
Allen has continually brought selective new growth opportunities to the firm over the years, merging in and purchasing other practices. He has also been a leader of technology within the firm, always seeking to make WB more operationally efficient.
Specializations & Expertise:
- Merging and purchasing practices with WB
- New client services
- Attorneys and law firms
Memberships & Education:
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Licensed by Nevada State Board of Accountancy
Additional Experience & Community Involvement:
- Lectures for college accounting classes and accounting firms on management operations and mergers and acquisitions