There are always ways to improve your business and impact the bottom line. Weltman Bernfield has developed Management Consulting Services to help our clients become more successful.
Our Business Management Consulting Services include:
Budgets and Forecasting
There is no substitute for solid budget and forecasting practices, especially in today’s economic environment. Let us show you how good business practices can help you understand how your business can be affected by changes in economic conditions. This includes:
Annual Business Planning Services include:
- Effective Budget and Forecasting Models
- Sales and Operations Planning
Profit Enhancement Services include:
- Practical Solutions for Income Improvement
- Practical Solutions for Expense Reduction
- Workflow & Productivity Studies
Do you watch your costs for raw materials, freight and labor increase, but feel there’s little you can do about it? And what about the financial implications of the Affordable Care Act? Are you afraid of losing customers if you pass those costs on to them? Instead of watching your margins shrink, call us. We can help you pinpoint exactly where costs are increasing, and by how much. And we’ll help you identify and optimize problem areas to restore a healthy bottom line.
Operational Performance Consulting Services include:
- Operational Audits
- Production and Inventory Control
- Product Cost Analysis
- Transportation & Logistics Analysis
- Management Transition
Supply Chain Management
Are you doing business with your current suppliers for the right reasons? Do your suppliers provide the best price, selection, and delivery for your business? Even good suppliers can become complacent if not challenged occasionally. We can help ensure you get a good balance between price and service. We can show you how to optimize order quantities and cycle times to reduce the cost associated with purchasing, storing, staging, and transporting both raw materials and finished goods.
Supply Chain Management Consulting Services include:
- Operational Audits and Optimization
- Implementing a Purchasing Department Code of Ethics
Businesses today are constantly merging, acquiring, and right-sizing to meet market demand while trying to remain competitive. We leverage decades of collective experience to help our clients make better decisions through valuation, forensics, research skills, and an extensive network of executive-level management contacts.
- Financial projections and models
- Operational reviews and consultation
- Strategic review and planning
- Objective and Supportable Valuation
- Litigation Support
- Turnaround and Recovery Support
- Banking and Loan Restructuring
- Mergers and Acquisitions analysis and growth strategies, including
- Negotiating terms of transactions
- Sophisticated structuring of transactions
- Due diligence
- Assistance in securing financial institution funding
- Assistance in securing mezzanine and equity funding
- Operational reviews
- Sophisticated tax planning
- Preparation of financial packages
The professionals at Weltman Bernfield welcome the opportunity to be an active partner in the success of your company. Contact us for more information.