by Katie Wallor, CPA, Manager and QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Benefits of QuickBooks Online
QuickBooks Online is something to consider if you have always been a desktop user. Some of the benefits include:
- State-of-the-art security provided by Intuit.
- No software updates necessary–this is accomplished continuously.
- No special server or backups–all of this is taken care of.
- Anytime/anywhere access for you, employees and your accountant.
There are also numerous applications that work with QuickBooks Online. Some of the good ones include:
- Expensify – to streamline expense reporting and reimbursement.
- Hubdoc – retrieves bills and bank statements automatically and stores them in your system. It will enter a bill into QuickBooks and attach the invoice copy to your QuickBooks bill.
- Tsheets – a time tracking and scheduling system that works with the cellphone and updates information into QuickBooks.
Have a QuickBooks question? Call one of our talented QuickBooks ProAdvisors.